Extended Covid-19 Learning Plan
Operating Plan for 2021-2022 School Year
Pittsford Area Schools will operate under the following guidelines for the 2021-2022 school year if there are no changes in the law.
- Pittsford Area Schools will offer face to face instruction five days per week for all PreK-12 grade students.
- Pittsford students and staff will not be required to wear masks. Students and staff do have the option to wear them if they prefer.
- There is no requirement to get a COVID-19 vaccination to enroll in Pittsford Area Schools.
- Temperature screening will not be required.
- All students will be eating lunch in the cafeteria.
- The elementary students will have recess on the playground (weather permitting).
- High levels of disinfecting practices will continue throughout the building and on school buses.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for all students and staff.
- Students will be encouraged to wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
- All quarantine restrictions will come from the Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency.
- Pittsford Area Schools will have no COVID-19 athletic restrictions to participate and will continue to follow the MHSAA rules.
Dates to Remember
- District Open House will be held on Thursday, August 19, 2021, from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Students return to school on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
- Classroom supply lists will be posted in early August.